Summa sidvisningar

tisdag 24 maj 2016

Song-ography 24/5.....

"I see trees of green, red roses too.
I see them bloom for me and you.
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.



I sees skies of blue and cloudes of white.
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night.
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.



The colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky.
Are alson on the faces of people going by.
I see friends shaking hands, saying: "How do you do?"
They´re really saying: "I love you....."


//Louis Armstrong


4 kommentarer:

  1. Those reflecting clouds - WOW!

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a wonderful photogenic world it is

    Mollyxxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. One of my favorite songs! And beautiful photos to accompany it. Thank you for sharing at Song-ography.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, and you´re welcome, my pleasure!

      Radera