Summa sidvisningar

onsdag 6 mars 2013

A very special day......


We had our first argument last night, and he said a lot of cruel things that really hurt me. I know he is sorry and didn't mean the things he said, because he sent me flowers today. I got flowers today.
It wasn't our anniversary or any other special day.

Last night he threw me into a wall and started to choke me. It seemed like a nightmare, I couldn't believe it was real.
I woke up this morning sore and bruised all over. I know he must be sorry cause he sent me flowers today.

I got flowers today, and it wasn't mother's day or any other special day.

Last night, he beat me up again, it was much worse than all the other times.  If I leave him, what will I do? How will I take care of my kids? What about money?
I'm afraid of him and scared to leave.  But I know he must be sorry because he sent me flowers today.

I got flowers today. Today was a very special day. It was the day of my funeral!
Last night, he finally killed me.  He beat me to death.  If only I had gathered enough courage to leave him, I would not have gotten flowers today...




  If you are against domestic abuse, please pass this along to EVERYONE...NOT just women!!    

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar